Subscribe for Free
Search the website
Eggless Egg Curry
- Narkel Potol : Pointed Gourd with Coconut |Cooking|
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade |Thirst Quencher|
- Pav Bhaji : Indian Street Food |Cooking|
- Eggless Pav Bread : Indian Bread Rolls |Yeasted Bread|
- Vegetable Fried Rice|Basic Recipe Series|
- Black Pepper Tofu |Cooking|
- Coffee Mousse Cake with Creme Brulee Filling |Baking|
Tag Archives: cheese
I love using herbs in baking and when it is incorporated with butter and cheese, imagine how much I would love the bread. Yes this pull-apart bread is now my go to bread when I am in mood for something special yet simple to make.
This bread has all the flavors of the herbs, goodness of the butter and cheese, is soft, and fun to pull apart a slice to dunk in a bowl of soup or as an accompaniment with coffee or tea.
You can use any herbs of your choice fresh or dried. I have used here dried thyme and oregano and fresh chopped cilantro. You may use parsley instead.… Read the rest