Subscribe for Free
Search the website
Eggless Egg Curry
- Aar Maacher Rosha: Fish in Spicy Tomato Gravy |Cooking|
- Chinese Mixed Fried Rice: Taste Of Asia|Cooking|
- Pan Dulce:Mexican Sweet Bread |Yeasted Bread|
- Sesame Chicken :Taste Of Asia |Cooking|
- Herb-Butter and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread |Yeasted Bread|
- Komola Bhog and Shubho Noboborsho|Sweet|
- Mishti Pulao : Bengali Sweet Pulao |Cooking|
Tag Archives: cheese
I love using herbs in baking and when it is incorporated with butter and cheese, imagine how much I would love the bread. Yes this pull-apart bread is now my go to bread when I am in mood for something special yet simple to make.
This bread has all the flavors of the herbs, goodness of the butter and cheese, is soft, and fun to pull apart a slice to dunk in a bowl of soup or as an accompaniment with coffee or tea.
You can use any herbs of your choice fresh or dried. I have used here dried thyme and oregano and fresh chopped cilantro. You may use parsley instead.… Read the rest