Subscribe for Free
Search the website
Eggless Egg Curry
- Black Pepper Tofu |Cooking|
- Coffee Mousse Cake with Creme Brulee Filling |Baking|
- Mango Cupcake with Mango Cream Cheese Frosting|Baking|
- Malabar Prawn Curry |Cooking|
- Rustic Peach Galette |Baking|
- Roasted Garlic, Sundried Tomato and Basil filled Pane Bianco |Yeasted Bread|
- Balushahi : Indian fried dumpling |Sweet|
Tag Archives: cheese
I love using herbs in baking and when it is incorporated with butter and cheese, imagine how much I would love the bread. Yes this pull-apart bread is now my go to bread when I am in mood for something special yet simple to make.
This bread has all the flavors of the herbs, goodness of the butter and cheese, is soft, and fun to pull apart a slice to dunk in a bowl of soup or as an accompaniment with coffee or tea.
You can use any herbs of your choice fresh or dried. I have used here dried thyme and oregano and fresh chopped cilantro. You may use parsley instead.… Read the rest