Subscribe for Free
Search the website
Eggless Egg Curry
- Aar Maacher Rosha: Fish in Spicy Tomato Gravy |Cooking|
- Chinese Mixed Fried Rice: Taste Of Asia|Cooking|
- Pan Dulce:Mexican Sweet Bread |Yeasted Bread|
- Sesame Chicken :Taste Of Asia |Cooking|
- Herb-Butter and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread |Yeasted Bread|
- Komola Bhog and Shubho Noboborsho|Sweet|
- Mishti Pulao : Bengali Sweet Pulao |Cooking|
Category Archives: Indian Sweets and Desserts
Subho Noboborsho to all my wonderful readers. It is the time for Bengali New Year and any celebration without sweet is incomplete. So here it is the komola bhog for this auspicious occasion of Poila Baishak (first day of the New Year).
It is very common in Bengali homes to serve sweets in almost every meal of the day and during summer few chilled sliced mangoes are added to the spread.
Komola bhog is the most favorite sweet of mine because of the orange flavor and the light yellow color to it. It tastes quite similar to the famous Roshogolla and has a soft and juicy texture.
Preparing the sweet at home is easy but you have to follow some rules.… Read the rest