Subscribe for Free
Search the website
Eggless Egg Curry
- Pav Bhaji : Indian Street Food |Cooking|
- Eggless Pav Bread : Indian Bread Rolls |Yeasted Bread|
- Vegetable Fried Rice|Basic Recipe Series|
- Black Pepper Tofu |Cooking|
- Coffee Mousse Cake with Creme Brulee Filling |Baking|
- Mango Cupcake with Mango Cream Cheese Frosting|Baking|
- Malabar Prawn Curry |Cooking|
Category Archives: Indian Curries and Gravies
Pav bhaji is an Indian street food very popular in Mumbai but has gradually gained its popularity all over India. I have not tasted the authentic chowpatti Pav bhaji yet, but have had Pav Bhaji in Kolkata several times during my college days.
It is a kind of fast food mainly intended for snack but can be had as a main meal. The pav bread rolls are toasted with generous amount of butter and served with a side of hot and spicy vegetable mash. The rolls are dipped into the vegetable gravy and devoured. Yum.
This recipe is completely my way of preparing Pav bhaji and one day I hope to visit Chowpatti to taste the authentic version.… Read the rest