Subscribe for Free
Search the website
Eggless Egg Curry
- Narkel Potol : Pointed Gourd with Coconut |Cooking|
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade |Thirst Quencher|
- Pav Bhaji : Indian Street Food |Cooking|
- Eggless Pav Bread : Indian Bread Rolls |Yeasted Bread|
- Vegetable Fried Rice|Basic Recipe Series|
- Black Pepper Tofu |Cooking|
- Coffee Mousse Cake with Creme Brulee Filling |Baking|
Category Archives: Indian Curries and Gravies
I have a never ending love for Prawns and shrimps as I mentioned here.Though my favorite preparation is the shrimp malaicurry but I sometimes want to try out new recipes as well. While going through some recipes in an old magazine, this recipe caught my attention. The recipe had the ingredient which pairs great with Prawns, i.e. the Coconut milk.
This recipe is from the coastal regions of South India, Kerala. In Kerala there is abundance of coconut and this one thing is exclusive in Malabar cuisine. Kerala is like heaven on earth, commonly known as ‘God’s own country’. I have plans to visit there someday.
This recipe has a burst of flavors.… Read the rest