Subscribe for Free
Search the website
Eggless Egg Curry
- Black Pepper Tofu |Cooking|
- Coffee Mousse Cake with Creme Brulee Filling |Baking|
- Mango Cupcake with Mango Cream Cheese Frosting|Baking|
- Malabar Prawn Curry |Cooking|
- Rustic Peach Galette |Baking|
- Roasted Garlic, Sundried Tomato and Basil filled Pane Bianco |Yeasted Bread|
- Balushahi : Indian fried dumpling |Sweet|
Category Archives: Indian Curries and Gravies
I have a never ending love for Prawns and shrimps as I mentioned here.Though my favorite preparation is the shrimp malaicurry but I sometimes want to try out new recipes as well. While going through some recipes in an old magazine, this recipe caught my attention. The recipe had the ingredient which pairs great with Prawns, i.e. the Coconut milk.
This recipe is from the coastal regions of South India, Kerala. In Kerala there is abundance of coconut and this one thing is exclusive in Malabar cuisine. Kerala is like heaven on earth, commonly known as ‘God’s own country’. I have plans to visit there someday.
This recipe has a burst of flavors.… Read the rest